Mohammed Fuad Sings to Public for Free
Singer Mohammed Fuad has set up a big concert at Nadi el Shams in Cairo, which was attended by more than 1000 persons. Fuad sang for one hour and a half continuously and permitted the audience to attend the concert for free, according to Akhbar Al Nujoom magazine.
The artist, who’s famous for his admirable video clips, shot the concert and used some of its clips in his new film “Rihlet Hubb” (Love Journey) directed by Mohammed Al Naggar.
According to the magazine, Fuad will travel in few days to Sharm Al Sheikh to shoot some outdoor scenes there. Costarring the film are Gameel Rateb, Ahmed Hilmi, Ahmed Said Abdel Ghani and the newcomer Mahitab -- Albawaba.com
- $200,000 Dollars for Half-Minute Scene in ‘Rihlet Hobb’
- Mohammed Fuad’s Love Grows Up
- Lebanon: Hizbullah wants ministerial posts as premier-designate seeks new coalition partners
- Mohammed Fuad to Shoot his (Love Journey)
- Gulf youth share what’s on their minds, in their hearts through documentary films at 4th Gulf Film Festival