Mohammed Munir with a 'winter' album
After his return from a vacation in Alexandria, Egyptian singer Mohammed Munir has gone back to the studios to wrap up his upcoming album, according to Akhbar el Yom newspaper.
Munir, who believes that interaction with the nation's issues is the message of each and every artist, has promised that his new album would carry a new style with a high-quality music and songs.
The name of the album, to be released in winter, has not been revealed yet, according to what Munir has said.
After September 11 attacks, the Egyptian singer has sought to forward a message to the world through his song “Madad Ya Rasoul Allah” (Help our Beloved Prophet), answering the need of a special type of songs to be created in order to interact with the prevailing conditions in the world.
Early July, Munir has kicked off his summer tour with a night concert at the Egyptian Opera House. The concert, holding the title “Land.. Peace”, was performed on a special theater built purposely for the event at the Opera’s courtyard. Another concert for Munir was at Jordan’s Jerash Festival on July 27, followed by a participation at Tunisia’s Cartage Festival. - Albawaba.com
© 2002 Al Bawaba (www.albawaba.com)
- Mohammed Munir releases first song ever for children
- Mohammed Munir to perform new songs at Opera House concerts
- A “forbidden” song causes turmoil for Mohammad Munir and poet Najim
- Mohammad Munir to steals the spotlight at the Berlin International Festival
- Special musical night for Muhammad Munir at the Opera House