Like momma, like baby: Jenny Asper’s 2-mo-old 'Sandy' a star!
After giving birth to her baby girl in the U.S., Syrian celebrity Jenny Asper is ready to roll tape once more for the fifth season of ‘Sabaya’ (The Girls). The youngest of this year’s girls will be Jenny’s own little one “Sandy”! Guess she’s getting her started young.
Baby Sandy’s first Ramadan will bring her newfound fame on top of her newfound life. She can’t even walk yet, but she’s certainly taking her first step in her mother’s path of stardom.
According to Sayidaty.net, the scenes Sandy is in are with her mother. Jenny has promised her fans that the fifth season of the drama will stock full of surprises.
The drama written by Nour Shishkli and directed by Mahmoud Al Duwaimeh will be the only drama that the Syrian starlet takes part in for this Ramadan season. Good job, little momma. Way to take it easy and be with your baby!
Do you think it smart of the starlet to bring her baby on screen? Please share by commenting below!
- Jenny Asper’s getting back to bizness, and here’s hoping she’s in Sabaya 5!
- Keeping up with the divas: Jenny Asper joins the gold iPhone club
- Jenny Asper the jokester! This "April Fools" prank left Albawaba blushing
- Hot like Haifa: Jenny Asper joins the ginger club
- Jenny Asper caught in scandal: ‘Rings’ character accused of money laundering