Moroccan artists host a celebration to collect money for Gaza
Moroccan artists held a night-long celebration condemning the Israeli war on Gaza and to collect donations for the Palestinian people in Gaza.
According to the London daily Elaph, UN officials and human rights groups have announced that the people in Gaza are unable to meet their basic needs to survive.
Moroccan artists Hayat Al Idrisi and Abed Al Hadi Balkhit had performed at the celebration.
Political figures gathered in front of the Moroccan Parliament to speak against the Israeli attacks that will only “lead to acts of terrorism.”
Moroccan lawyers also organized a protest to support the Palestinian people in Gaza. They called for taking political measures against Israel and for international journalists to be granted access to Gaza to cover the war between Israeli and Gaza.
- Express yourself! Algerian Pres seeks the help of artists to answer "the cry of the people of Gaza"
- Carole Samaha celebrates in Syria
- Syria calls citizens to collect money for Palestinians
- Despite protests Shakira sang in Abu Dhabi
- This year's Fete de la Musique will fill the Beirut streets with strains of music once again