Moroccan descent singer Amelle Berrabah shows a little too much!
She has a figure to be proud of that she is often more than happy to show off. But on Sunday Amelle Berrabah gave away perhaps a little more than she intended to as she attended that British Summer Time in Hyde Park.
She teamed the moustache leggings, which appeared slightly stretched over her thighs, with a yellow crop top. Amelle, who recently recorded the video for her upcoming singer Love Is All We Need, was no doubt enjoying watching her fellow pop stars perform as well as perhaps picking up a few tips.
The concert on Sunday evening was headlined by Jennifer Lopez, who put on highenergy and entertaining performance which included an impressive three costume changes.
Love Is All We Need marks Amelle’s first musical output since the Sugababes went on hiatus back in 2011. The collaborative single follows the news that the singer will release her debut solo album this summer, after spending months writing and recording the collection.
- A "very zen" Jen has a surprise up her sleeve: JLo gives the lowdown on how she'll "Live it Up" in UAE
- Jennifer Lopez, Robbie Williams, Limp Bizkit Win MTV Music Awards
- Live Video: Lebanese singer Dominique ordered to strip live on TV
- Elissa too busy for marriage
- Bye Bye singing dreams: American Jennifer knocked out of Arabs Got Talent