Most expensive Arabic video for Amr Diab
Egyptian superstar Amr Diab is currently filming his latest music video in London for a song from his recently released album "Kamil Kalamak" (Finish Your Words), featuring ten songs.
A budget of two million Egyptian pounds has been set for the production of the clip, the highest of any Arabic music video in music history.
The clip is directed by two international directors who directed clips for Sting, also a first for an Arab music video.
In the past Amr has chosen touristy locations in Egypt to film his clips, however he felt this the new song required a special filming location, in addition to a highly qualified filming crew, that would have been difficult to bring to Egypt.
"Kamil Kalamak" (Finish Your Words) has been chosen as the ‘best album for 2005’ and the song "Kamil Kalamak" was chosen as ‘best song for 2005.’
On a different note, Diab was recently admitted into a private hospital after he began experiencing severe abdominal pain. After being treated, the singer was released from hospital the very next day. he is now in good health and will resume his normal activities.
- Amr Diab flip flops through ‘Tonight’ music video
- YouTube says he's number one: Mohamed Hamaki most-watched Arab artist!
- Amr Diab gets ready for live performance with lucky fans
- Go big or go home: Amr Diab’s ‘Tonight’ vid takes over Egypt’s streets
- Unlimited Tamer Hosni, Amr Diab and more from your mobile with new Vuclip-Mazzika partnership