The Last Supper! Mostafa Amar concludes Ramadan with a huge Iftar for his friends
Mostafa and Ghada with their friends at their Cairo restaurant. (Image: Twitter)
Who doesn't like dinner parties? Yummy food, non-stop drinks and a host of interesting guests, so what's not to like?
They're even better when hosted by a celeb as hospitable and fun as Egyptian singer Mostafa Amar!
The star brought his celebrity friends together on the last day of Ramadan to enjoy yet another delicious feast in celebration of Eid!
Mostafa's wife Ghada, who has gotten used to the same dinner, every year, on the same day, was there to welcome their mutual friends.
But one thing that has changed this year was the venue! According to Laha Magazine, Mostafa insisted on hosting the dinner at his own Cairo restaurant, which is jointly owned between him and Egyptian businessman Osama Al Najjar.
The guest list included Hameed Al Sha'eri, Alaa Abdel Khaleq, Edward and his wife, Mohammad Lutfi and his wife, Yaser Jalal and Suhair Ramzi and her husband Alaa Al Sharbeeni.
Don't forget our invite next year, Mostafa!
- Who knew she had it in her? Maya Diab hosts Ramadan Iftar in Egypt
- Mohamed Mounir and Amr Diab's mystery convo at A-lister engagement party
- Qamar pregnant by mystery father #2 who also wants nada to do with the baby
- For “Peace of Mind,” listen to Amr Mostafa's latest hit single
- The Middle East road trip is over: Ali Mostafa finished filming "From A to B"