Just what the doctor ordered: Mostafa Shaban to play TV gynecologist
What will fans think of Mostafa Shaban's role as a gynecologist? (Image: Facebook)
Mostafa Shaban is becoming a gynecologist. Well, in his next TV role, at least! It's going to be very interesting watching this type of career be portrayed in an Arabic production – given their level of conservatism and all.
Nonetheless, naturally, the upcoming drama “Amrad Nesa'eyyah” (Gynecological diseases), will feature a large number of women, appearing as Mostafa's patients, of course.
Other big names will appear as guests of honor throughout the series, which will be produced by Mahmoud Shumays.
Look out for this original drama in Ramadan 2014.
- 8-year-old Yemeni child dies at hands of 40-year-old husband on wedding night
- Muslims are torn between loving and hating the Islamic superhero comic combating extremism
- This new Arabic comedy series is just what the doctor ordered!
- What does Ahmadinejad's victory mean?
- Are you suffering from career fatigue?