Just what the doctor ordered: Mostafa Shaban to play TV gynecologist
Mostafa Shaban is becoming a gynecologist. Well, in his next TV role, at least! It's going to be very interesting watching this type of career be portrayed in an Arabic production – given their level of conservatism and all.
Nonetheless, naturally, the upcoming drama “Amrad Nesa'eyyah” (Gynecological diseases), will feature a large number of women, appearing as Mostafa's patients, of course.
Other big names will appear as guests of honor throughout the series, which will be produced by Mahmoud Shumays.
Look out for this original drama in Ramadan 2014.
- Somebody call him a Doctor! Mostafa Shaban in a strop with "Women's Illnesses" producer
- Qamar pregnant by mystery father #2 who also wants nada to do with the baby
- Yousif Shaban between “Heaven and Hell”
- She loves it, she loves it not! Is Qamar preggers or did she really have an abortion?
- The Last Supper! Mostafa Amar concludes Ramadan with a huge Iftar for his friends