Somebody call him a Doctor! Mostafa Shaban in a strop with "Women's Illnesses" producer
Mostafa Shaban's inner Diva came out behind the scenes of his latest TV series "Amrad Nisa'iyah" (Women's Illnesses).
The Egyptian actor was in a strop with the drama's producer, Mahmoud Shumais, for allegedly giving his full attention to their rival TV drama "Dala' Al Banat" (Pampered Girls), starring May Ezzedine.
According to Laha Magazine, in totes drama-mode, the stubborn star threatened to temporarily quit until next year - meaning until the producer has time to give his undivided attention to Mostafa and his production!
To make matters even worse, it's rumored that Mostafa's troubled show is facing a number of production hurdles as it is, which meant filming has come to a halt on a number of occasions.
On his part, Shumais denied the allegations and stressed that he would never chose one work over the other, because he strives to achieve success in both works.
Shumais also claimed that things are smoother than butter between him and Mostafa and with the filming schedule.
The "Women's Illnesses" director took Shumais' side, while stating that filming was only halted once when one of the leading actresses, Houriya Farghali, was off sick, and not because of production problems like Mostafa claimed.
- Just what the doctor ordered: Mostafa Shaban to play TV gynecologist
- Those women are seriously "sick"! Tensions mount on the set of Horeya Farghaly's TV drama
- Yousif Shaban between “Heaven and Hell”
- Qamar pregnant by mystery father #2 who also wants nada to do with the baby
- She loves it, she loves it not! Is Qamar preggers or did she really have an abortion?