Mothers file complaint against Tamer Hosni
The mothers of several school students in Cairo have filed a complaint against young Egyptian singer Tamer Hosni, claiming that their children were traumatized when the singer failed to attend a concert held by the school.
The school asked the Egyptian singer to perform for a fee of 75,000 Egyptian pounds. The school sold 1000 tickets to students and the public, but Tamer never showed.
Tamer is preparing for a live concert on March 26 held in a southern city in Yemen for the spring season. His fans in Yemen are thrilled and the sales for his latest album “Ya Bint El Eeh” are booming there.
This is the first time the Egyptian singer will hold a concert in Yemen.
- Lawsuit filed against Tamer Hosny
- Just kiss and make up already! Even Tamer Hosny tried to reconcile Sherine and Sherif Mounir to no avail
- ‘Rotana’ pays 10 million dollars to end Tamer Hosni’s troubles
- The mother-in-law from hell: Rania Youssef takes out a restraining order
- Damac files international claim against Egypt