Muhammad Khan criticizes Muna Zaki
Egyptian producer Muhammad Khan has strongly criticized the well-known Egyptian actor Muna Zaki after he offered her a role in his new film “Shiqa Maser El Jadida” (New Egypt Apartment) and she declined, according to the Qatari daily Al Raya.
Khan described Zaki’s ability to act as limited on his internet website after she criticized the script of his new film.
Zaki recently announced that she will soon travel to the US to attend an acting course.
Khan recently brought down his website from the internet. It was frequently trafficked due to the pictures of Khan alongside well known actors like Ahmad Zaki and Najla Fathi posted on the site. These memories may be material for a future book, said Khan.
- India Film Stars Salman Khan, Chunkey Pandey in Court as Murder Witnesses
- Muna Zaki learns to act in the US
- Muna Zakki: Sahar Al Layali does not contain nudity nor does it have sexual connotations
- The Voice recap: Twists and turns as coaches whittle teams down to two
- He's officially a Pharaoh! Egypt grants citizenship to leading filmmaker Mohamed Khan