Muna Zaki gets her 'gypsy' on for new film role
Muna Zaki tries on the 'gypsy' look for size.
While Egyptian actress, Muna Zaki, is known for her skimpy attire, the star has never before donned gypsy outfits in the name of stardom.
But her new part in hotly anticipated drama, 'Dunia Asia', as a nightclub dancer has inspired the actress to get a new look off-screen as well as on.
According to Sayidaty magazine, Muna isn't known for adopting a new style at the drop of a hat so the gypsy-look marks a radical change for her.
Fans are now questioning - how long after 'Dunia Asia' airs, will Muna keep the new wardrobe for?
- Muna Zaki’s belly dancing pics are banned from the public
- Ahmed Helmy’s tied knot with Muna is so tight, he’s letting everything else go
- Saba Mubarak is ok with being Muna Zaki’s “Asia”n guest
- Muna Zaki to play scandalous pole dancer during Ramadan
- Muna Zaki demands to do her own stunts, creating her own drama