Mona Zaki exudes with social media gratitude after her food poisoning scare
Mona Zaki is one thankful food poisoning survivor.
Whew! That was a close one. Ahmed Helmy had us all scared with his Twitter prayer request for his bride to overcome a health crisis.
According to Sayidaty.net, the Arabs Got Talent judge rushed his wife and fellow celebrity Mona Zaki to the hospital after she had begun feeling severe pain in her abdomen last week. After undergoing several tests, she was diagnosed with a severe case of food poisoning and internal bleeding.
The "Dunia Asia" star remained in the hospital for four days without anyone knowing it until Ahmed sent a social media request for friends and fans pray she would over come this crisis and return to health.
Those prayers were answered, and now Mona couldn't be more thankful. She wrote a short message to all her fans on Twitter saying, "Thank you all very much for asking about me. I wish I could answer each and every one of you. I am better now elhamdoleallah :)."
- Instagram that! Get up close and personal with Mona Zaki
- We want the old Mona back! Fans unimpressed with the new & improved Zaki
- It's a boy! Mona Zaki & Ahmed Helmy welcome their second child into the world
- Sulaf Fawakhirji survives severe case of food poisoning
- Yusra Al Lawzi lives to act another soap: fatal food poisoning