Go, Baby, go! Muna Zaki cheers on her AGT-judging hubby
Muna Zaki couldn’t be prouder of her main man Ahmed Helmy jumping into the judging committee panel of Arabs Got Talent. The third season of the talent show brings us the addition of Egyptian comedian actor Ahmed Helmy to the crew of peeps giving hopeful stars the yay or nay to move on to the next round.
Muna’s watching of the episodes started out as being a supportive wife, but the actress says she has now become a true fan of the show.
She’s also loving the humor that Ahmed has added.
According to the Middle East news portal Elaph, Muna said, "Helmy added a lot to the show and increased its popularity to a great extent by adding the humor element that the show had in many ways lacked."
Looks like the two lovebirds are still flying high and involved in each other’s careers.
- Where’s Ahmed Helmy? Comedian missing from AGT promo
- Ahmed Helmy’s tied knot with Muna is so tight, he’s letting everything else go
- Naked photo of Muna Zaki drives hubby Ahmed Helmy up the wall!
- Muna Zaki on the defense...again…
- Where's Muna? Ahmed Helmy flew solo to Arab Idol finale, reppin' it for Ahmad Jamal