Lebanese singer Razan introduces dubstep to the Arab World with new video
The Lebanese bombshell Razan Moghrabi had been trying to lay low after scandalous sextapes went public last year but is back to film and music projects.
Now Razani has completed filming a new music video for the song "Breaking me Down" that is a duet with Egyptian singer Amro Al Maliji.
The song, sung in English, is the first Arabic "dubstep" style performance.
According to Sayidaty.net, the song is to be released by the end of May.
The clip was shot over two days, in Egypt, under the direction of Karim Mohammad.
The clip revolves around a dance performance that portrays the love affair of a young couple.
On a different note, Razan has completed filming all her scenes in the new television drama "Hekayit Hayah" (A Life's Story), to be aired during the coming holy month of Ramadan.
Razan stars in the drama alongside renowned Egyptian actress Ghada Abdel Raziq.
- Razan Moghrabi is back to acting but will she keep her clothes on this time?
- Razan Moghrabi is back and as bitchy as ever
- After THAT scandalous video, Razan Moghrabi prepares for a comeback
- Is scandalous sexpot Razan Moghrabi making another X-rated video?
- Dolly Shaheen denies involvement in Razan Moughrabi’s scandal