Mustafa Amar still followed by lawsuits
After returning from his promotion tour in Australia, Egyptian singer Mustafa Amar went in real shock as he came back to find an official warning filed by the production company he works with.
The Egyptian weekly, Akhbar Al Nugoum, has reported that the warning came to notify the singer that legal procedures will be taken against him if he doesn't comply with the company's condition to renew the agreement.
"The previous agreement states that any party can break the agreement prior to 15 days of its validity. I called my lawyer and he assured me that I'm legally on the safe side," the singer said, adding that he's in negotiation to sign an agreement with a new company.
Last month, a court in Alexandria has issued a verdict stating that Amar is innocent of the accusation against him saying that the singer has beaten two girls last year.
He was previously convicted in the same case with a two-week jail by a lower degree court. The case, going back to last year, states that two girls accused the renowned singer and others of beating them after storming in their apartment they own in a building owned by the singer's father. – Albawaba.com
© 2002 Al Bawaba (www.albawaba.com)
- Mustafa Amar to use state of the art technology in his new music video
- Mustafa Amar innocent of assault on two girls
- Mustafa Amar Accused of Inciting Bodyguards to ‘Terrorize’ Defiant Tenants
- Mustafa Amar seriously considering shifting from Alam El Phan to a Saudi music production company
- Mustafa Amar awarded number one music video