Arab stars set for the stage at UAE's My Music X fest
The UAE’s newest music festival just got an Arabic sound. My Music X will feature performances by Ragheb Alama and Sandy and violin player Divanessa on Friday at the My Music X Village at Dubai International Marine Club, Mina Siyahi. Khodr Alama -- Ragheb Alama’s brother and manager -- will speak in a panel discussion titled Fusion of Music at noon.
Lebanese singer Alama is currently the head of the judging panel for Arab Idol. Hip Hop duo Desert Heat and the Bahraini R&B singer Tiny will perform on Friday afternoon.
On Thursday at 7.30pm, hip-hop artist Illmiyah will chair a panel titled Hip Hop and RnB in the MENA Region.
Artists including Harlem Shake star Baauer, Sean Paul and Eve perform during the three-day festival. On Thursday, Eve’s after party is at Cirque Du Soir, while Paul will be at Cavalli Club from 2am for his party. Visitmymusicx.com or contact call 04-4345457.
- How to drive Ragheb Alama nuts: Ahlam nominates Haifa Wehbe as judge #5 on Arab Idol!
- Trading places: Wael Kfoury replacing Ragheb Alama on Arab Idol, latter to join X Factor judging panel!
- No Psy for Dubai: singer cancels officially
- I want you back: Nancy Ajram breaks her silence and requests Ragheb Alama's return to Arab Idol 3!
- Ragheb Alama seeks peace of mind in London