Business or pleasure Myriam Fares?
Lebanese singer Myriam Fares could be accused of being a bit of a workaholic: she even found time in her busy schedule of relaxing in Italy on holiday, to put in a performance at a wedding. The star was soaking up the sights around the country and later posted up her holiday snaps online.
On the same trip she performed at a wedding ceremony in the south of the country for a Lebanese family that lives there: so a little business, a little pleasure, as it turned out. Myriam told her Facebook fans:
“It was a beautiful trip, I held a special performance for a wedding and enjoyed the remainder of my stay to visit wonderful places in southern Italy.”
Before her trip, Myriam revealed that she would not be presenting the Riddles Show this coming Ramadan season and the contract between her and producer Tareq Nour will no longer apply after Ramadan. Instead, Myriam will be singing the theme song for TV drama 'Sakan Al Talibat' (Girls' Dormatory), aired on MBC during the holy month.
- Myriam Fares on the road to recovery after shocking hospital snaps
- Russian doll: Myriam Fares gets mugged in Moscow
- Busy bee Myriam Fares taking a break from her hectic superstar schedule. (Facebook)
- Myriam Fares follows the footsteps of Shakira and Jennifer Lopez
- All work and no play makes Myriam Fares a dull girl