Myriam Fares: Dressed to impress
Lebanese singer Myriam Fares is used to causing a stir on Facebook, but this time it’s not her love life or latest single that has put her in the social networking limelight but her choice of dresses over Eid El Fitr.
The star was rocking some eye-catching numbers over the Muslim Holiday. The long white gown she sported for her performance at 'Layali Dubai' (Dubai Nights) on the second day of Eid has had her dubbed as the Cinderella of Facebook. The next day, she defied security risks to perform in Lebanon and matched her mood with a daringly short mini-dress.
MBC.net has reported that since photos of the dresses were released, complements have been pouring in from her 1.8 million Facebook fans, who have demanded to know the identity of the designer behind these creations.
What did you think of Myriam Fares' outfit choices over Eid El Fitr?
- Myriam in Moscow: Fares dazzles in suave Swarovski dress
- She's still got it! Myriam Fares' V Day pic gets 100K Facebook "Likes" in less than 24 hours!
- Russian doll: Myriam Fares gets mugged in Moscow
- Myriam Fares's pink dress looked breathtaking, which she wore for a private wedding performance in Kuwait. (Image: Facebook)
- LOVING the dress! Myriam Fares stuns on the cover of Haya Magazine! (Image: Facebook)