Myriam Fares: Dressed to impress
Lebanese singer Myriam Fares is used to causing a stir on Facebook, but this time it’s not her love life or latest single that has put her in the social networking limelight but her choice of dresses over Eid El Fitr.
The star was rocking some eye-catching numbers over the Muslim Holiday. The long white gown she sported for her performance at 'Layali Dubai' (Dubai Nights) on the second day of Eid has had her dubbed as the Cinderella of Facebook. The next day, she defied security risks to perform in Lebanon and matched her mood with a daringly short mini-dress.
MBC.net has reported that since photos of the dresses were released, complements have been pouring in from her 1.8 million Facebook fans, who have demanded to know the identity of the designer behind these creations.
What did you think of Myriam Fares' outfit choices over Eid El Fitr?
- She's still got it! Myriam Fares' V Day pic gets 100K Facebook "Likes" in less than 24 hours!
- Business or pleasure Myriam Fares?
- Myriam Fares' surprise announcement
- Lebanon’s daring diva strikes again: Myriam Fares’ most unique look yet
- When in Rome: Myriam Fares says she dresses "modernly" in libral Beirut