Myriam Fares begs her fans not to hurt themselves
You what?! Myriam Fares's biggest fan wants her name written in blood.
With her face plastered all over the internet, singing sensation, Myriam Fares, has her fair share of supporters. The Lebanese pop princess was recently voted 'most searched' online but all that attention has started to backfire on the starlet.
According to MBC.net, Myriam's self-proclaimed 'biggest fan' decided to carve his idol's name into his hand, leaving a trail of blood in its wake.
In response the sexy Lebanese star has tried to dissuade other fans from doing the same! She sent out a special message, saying, "My dearest fans, I really appreciate all your love and respect that you are revealing to me and to my art and all what you are doing to prove that admiration. But I beg you to express your love without hurting yourselves at all.”
She added, “You are all precious to my heart, so the simplest expressions that show your love would make me the happiest person…Myriam”.
- Myriam Fares came and got it as "Kifak Enta" snatched her awards
- Myriam Fares goes tech-y to put a smile on geeks' faces everywhere
- Myriam Fares surprises younger sis with a super cool "Instagram" bday cake
- Myriam Fares's good looks are FAKE, according to her fans and critics!
- I'm no wild child! Myriam Fares reveals down to earth nature