Myriam Fares's carpet ride to wedding: celebrity wears 'rug' to Abu Dhabi marriage ceremony!
No one can deny that Myriam Fares is a true fashionista with a fabulous wardrobe containing pieces perfect for any given occasion.
Whatever Fares wears, women rush to stores to find the same outfit. However, they may be able to find her next wardrobe choice right in their living room!
Still, fans weren't loving her latest wardrobe choice in Abu Dhabi, where the performer wore a erm 'unique' black & white figure-hugging dress to the wedding she was performing at.
Although some liked the dress, many described it as “carpet-looking.” The black number was covered with calligraphy-like inscriptions weaved in fine white thread, which fans also criticized as “unreadable.” Hard to pull the wool over their eyes, those fans!
OK, so maybe it did look a lil carpet-like, but it showed off her curves and small waist fabulously well. We think they're just jealous!
The man behind the fine furnishing frock is Lebanese fashion designer Rami Kadi. Myms has worn many of his designs to previous events and fans have always loved them.
In unrelated news, the busy bee was asked why she doesn't follow anyone on Twitter, and her response was that she simply doesn't have the least bit of time or interest in knowing what anyone else is up to in every minute of the day! You can't say fairer than that!
- Myriam Fares came and got it as "Kifak Enta" snatched her awards
- Is Myriam Fares' lil sis Jihane the spitting image of Elissa?
- Middle East’s largest wedding industry event, The Bride Show Dubai 2006, set to take off on April 4
- Lebanese sexpot Myriam Fares covers up in Abu Dhabi
- Myriam Fares wows in a Rami Kadi dress at a private wedding performance in Abu Dhabi. (Image: Facebook)