Myriam Fares kissed Cairo hello for a Valentine's Day performance
Cairo is in love with Myriam Fares! (Image: Facebook)
Click here to add Beirut as an alert
Disable alert for Beirut,
Click here to add Cairo as an alert
Disable alert for Cairo,
Click here to add Elaph as an alert
Disable alert for Elaph,
Click here to add Myriam Fares as an alert
Disable alert for Myriam Fares,
Click here to add Myriam Tweeted as an alert
Disable alert for Myriam Tweeted,
Click here to add Salim Salama as an alert
Disable alert for Salim Salama
Walking the plush carpet into the Four Seasons hotel, Egyptian fans were welcomed in with a song by none other than sassy diva Myriam Fares, whose feisty, full ringlets made her the perfect representative of the hair product "Wella" in the Middle East and North Africa region.
The songstress sang her ever lovin' heart out at the luxury hotel for adoring fans in Cairo on Satuday, February 15.
"It was a great concert, I enjoyed my time," Myriam Tweeted.
Now that she's headed back to Beirut, she's ready to get her sassy heels clacking to prepare for her new album.
According to the Middle East news portal Elaph, the "Queen of Stage" has completed recording one Khaliji (Gulf) song and two Lebanese in cooperations with composer Salim Salama.
Were you at her Egyptian capital gig? Please share your experience in the comment box below!
- New Year, new album! Full of flare Myriam Fares ready to release record
- Myriam Fares may be pretty in hot pink, but her heart is cold and blue
- Myriam Fares the Queen of the Stage at FIFA World Cup performance at the Pyramids
- Myriam Fares came and got it as "Kifak Enta" snatched her awards
- Come one, come 10k! Myriam Fares brings in the Moroccan masses