She's still got it! Myriam Fares' V Day pic gets 100K Facebook "Likes" in less than 24 hours!
"Queen of the Stage" Myriam Fares looked absolutely stunning in the red dress she wore on Valentine's Day. Myms' performance was at the luxurious Four Seasons Hotel in Egypt.
The Lebanese singer sported a figure-hugging mermaid dress, with a ruffled tail and flesh-revealing side detail! The dress was designed by none other than the very talented international Lebanese designer Rami Kadi.
Some of her seven million fans rushed to "Like" the fab photo on her official FB account, giving her 100 thousand "Likes" in less than 24 hours. Phwoar!
What did you think of Mym's dress?
- Leaving little to the imagination: Reporter unzips Myriam Fares's dress at a press conference in Beirut
- Myriam in Moscow: Fares dazzles in suave Swarovski dress
- Myriam Fares came and got it as "Kifak Enta" snatched her awards
- Myriam Fares: Dressed to impress
- Mariam Fares accused of imitating Angelina Jolie