Good-girl-gone-bad Myriam Fares to play the role of a prostitute in new drama
Myriam isn't exactly known for her sweet girl image, which could help in her upcoming role as a prostitute. (Image: Facebook)
Click here to add Claudia Mercheliane as an alert
Disable alert for Claudia Mercheliane,
Click here to add Dubai as an alert
Disable alert for Dubai,
Click here to add Mufeed Al Rifaei as an alert
Disable alert for Mufeed Al Rifaei,
Click here to add Myriam Fares as an alert
Disable alert for Myriam Fares,
Click here to add Philip Asmar as an alert
Disable alert for Philip Asmar
Lebanese diva Myriam Fares will be venturing into her first ever acting experience in the Ramadan TV drama titled “Ittiham.” This series is a far cry from Myriam’s role as Tinker Bell in the family-friendly theatrical musical Pete Pan: The Never Ending Story, which runs from March 5-13 in Dubai.
“Ittiham,” English for “Accusation,” is a social drama about a group of young girls who leave their homes from Arab countries and travel to Egypt with the promise of a better life. They then discover that they’ve been brought to Egypt to work as prostitutes.
According to Elaph news, Myms will play the role of a prostitute. Is that Ramadan-friendly? The singer-turned-actress will begin filming her first scenes in mid-March. filming locations will vary between Lebanon, Egypt and the UAE.
The drama was written by Claudia Mercheliane, will be produced by Mufeed Al Rifaei and directed by Philip Asmar.
- Leaving little to the imagination: Reporter unzips Myriam Fares's dress at a press conference in Beirut
- Who played it better? Myriam Fares & Haifa Wehbe play near identical characters this Ramadan
- If you got it, flaunt it! Myriam Fares shows off her bling and posh suite on social media
- Adam is accused... only of delivering great vocals for Myriam Fares's "Accusation" theme tune!
- Marwa: No roles for the bad girl gone good