Good-girl-gone-bad Myriam Fares to play the role of a prostitute in new drama
Lebanese diva Myriam Fares will be venturing into her first ever acting experience in the Ramadan TV drama titled “Ittiham.” This series is a far cry from Myriam’s role as Tinker Bell in the family-friendly theatrical musical Pete Pan: The Never Ending Story, which runs from March 5-13 in Dubai.
“Ittiham,” English for “Accusation,” is a social drama about a group of young girls who leave their homes from Arab countries and travel to Egypt with the promise of a better life. They then discover that they’ve been brought to Egypt to work as prostitutes.
According to Elaph news, Myms will play the role of a prostitute. Is that Ramadan-friendly? The singer-turned-actress will begin filming her first scenes in mid-March. filming locations will vary between Lebanon, Egypt and the UAE.
The drama was written by Claudia Mercheliane, will be produced by Mufeed Al Rifaei and directed by Philip Asmar.
- Leaving little to the imagination: Reporter unzips Myriam Fares's dress at a press conference in Beirut
- Who played it better? Myriam Fares & Haifa Wehbe play near identical characters this Ramadan
- If you got it, flaunt it! Myriam Fares shows off her bling and posh suite on social media
- Adam is accused... only of delivering great vocals for Myriam Fares's "Accusation" theme tune!
- The show must go on: Myriam Fares injured (but not bothered) while shooting TV drama