She's sexy and she knows it! Myriam Fares shares where she gets her good looks
Mm hmm. She look good. She look real good. Aaaand she knows it. Now she's sharing where she got it.
During a recent press conference in Casablanca announcing the launch of one of the beauty products she reps, Myriam Fares revealed that her good looks are inherited from her mother.
Little miss Tinkerbell may have received that face and hot bod from her matriarch, but the Lebanese diva dished that she maintains her figure by eating proper food, according to Laha Magazine, while also giving hope to the less physical of fans by admitting she hasn't been keeping up with an exercise regimen the past two months.
Moving on from self appreciation, Myriam said she is highly fond of Morocco and its peeps. She is even seriously considering singing a second song in the country's dialect. Her track "Talah" was a big hit, so why not try again.
But don't expect anything political, not that anyone actually was, from the songstress. She assures she was raised to not take sides but still be dedicated to country.
Oh, and she's blessing us with that born beautiful face during the fasting month. She will be making a Ramadan appearance through the drama "Itiham" (Accusation), which will begin filming asap. Taking off the success of her cinema scenes in "Selena", she'll be debuting the silver screen with this new show.
- Good-girl-gone-bad Myriam Fares to play the role of a prostitute in new drama
- Myriam Fares gets booty shakin' on TV
- If you got it, flaunt it! Myriam Fares shows off her bling and posh suite on social media
- Arrogant much? Myriam Fares says her Ramadan drama WILL be the most popular this year!
- Myriam Fares goes tech-y to put a smile on geeks' faces everywhere