She can sing, she can dance and Myriam Fares can most certainly act too!
It’s yet to be released, but sources working behind-the-scenes on Fares’s upcoming TV drama “Ittiham” (Accusation) have said that the singer is proving herself as an amazing actress already!
Fans have to wonder no more; this diva can certainly do it all!
Not only is she a talented actress, but she's also perfect to work with. According to the same sources, Myms arrives ready for filming right on time on a daily basis and is very cooperative with her fellow cast & crew members.
Director Philip Al Asmar must be a happy bunny then. He said that following their filming schedule accurately is essential in order to have the series ready for airing in Ramadan, reported Sayidaty.net.
“Accusation” stars Egyptian actor Hassan Al Raddad in addition to a number of actors from around the Arab region, and it’s produced by Mufeed Al Rifai from “Revolution Seven Productions.”
- There's something about Myriam! Hassan Raddad infatuated by Miss Fares!
- Arrogant much? Myriam Fares says her Ramadan drama WILL be the most popular this year!
- If you got it, flaunt it! Myriam Fares shows off her bling and posh suite on social media
- The show must go on: Myriam Fares injured (but not bothered) while shooting TV drama
- Good-girl-gone-bad Myriam Fares to play the role of a prostitute in new drama