Arrogant much? Myriam Fares says her Ramadan drama WILL be the most popular this year!
Myriam Fares is placing her bets on the ultimate success of her upcoming drama “Ittiham” (Accusation) this Ramadan.
The singer-turned-actress’ prediction is that her drama will top the most-popular chart and will be the most-watched this year! Arrogant much?
“Accusation” will air on Al Nahar and Abu Dhabi TV.
Once the performer has completed filming all her scenes, she will head to Dubai with her band to hold a live performance at the fabulous Atlantis Hotel on May 5, followed by a private wedding performance on May 9., reported Elaph news.
Do you think Myms’s drama will be as good as she predicts?
- The show must go on: Myriam Fares injured (but not bothered) while shooting TV drama
- Good-girl-gone-bad Myriam Fares to play the role of a prostitute in new drama
- She can sing, she can dance and Myriam Fares can most certainly act too!
- If you got it, flaunt it! Myriam Fares shows off her bling and posh suite on social media
- Leaving little to the imagination: Reporter unzips Myriam Fares's dress at a press conference in Beirut