The show must go on: Myriam Fares injured (but not bothered) while shooting TV drama
Myriam Fares was injured during the filming of her upcoming TV drama "Ittiham" (Accusation) today!
The singer-turned-actress posted a pic displaying her scratched-out arm and hand. Myms said that she acquired the injuries while shooting scenes for her show, where she plays the role of a woman who's taken advantage of, and is used as a prostitute. She then seeks revenge on those who used and abused her.
Although Myriam was hurt, the tough cookie said: "It was such a hard day, but all the pain is forgotten when you are fully dedicated to what you do."
She described herself as a "workaholic," which clearly means that a few scratches won't keep her from doing what she does best!
Ittiham will air on MBC TV this Ramadan.
You can watch the show's promos by clicking here!
- Good-girl-gone-bad Myriam Fares to play the role of a prostitute in new drama
- Arrogant much? Myriam Fares says her Ramadan drama WILL be the most popular this year!
- Leaving little to the imagination: Reporter unzips Myriam Fares's dress at a press conference in Beirut
- She can sing, she can dance and Myriam Fares can most certainly act too!
- There's something about Myriam! Hassan Raddad infatuated by Miss Fares!