Did she really just say "I do"? Myriam Fares is officially a Mrs.
Myriam Fares is nowhere to be found right now around the region because she's jumped on a plane to celebrate her recent nuptials.
That's right Lebanon's beautiful bombshell has finally found that love she's been looking for, much to the shock and surprise of fans all around.
We began to wonder if the diva had said "I do" to someone after a picture popped up on social media of a man and Myriam's hands sporting wedding bands with the caption, "Honeymoon".
With all the rumors that roll around the region about our top stars, many speculated it was only some kind of hoax, but all such curious questions were confirmed when the production company Rotana released a statement that Myriam did get married to a man named Danny Mitri. The new hubby is Lebanese but had been living abroad in the U.S. When he returned to his homeland recently, he met Myriam and swept her off her feet.
Now the two are off on honeymoon far away from the papzz, but Rotana has assured they'll spill the deets on their big day once they get back.
Well, we sure didn't see that one coming. Did you? Please share in the comment box below!
- Myriam Fares may be pretty in hot pink, but her heart is cold and blue
- Myriam Fares shares her love story on live TV
- Liar, liar pants on fire: Tamer Hosny did NOT nominate Myriam Fares for his drama
- Miryam Fares returns to Lebanon on a private plane
- Money, beauty, and fame. Myriam Fares has it all but love