Adam is accused... only of delivering great vocals for Myriam Fares's "Accusation" theme tune!
Will Myriam take over the small screen this Ramadan? (Image: Facebook)
Click here to add Adam as an alert
Disable alert for Adam,
Click here to add Adel Ayesh as an alert
Disable alert for Adel Ayesh,
Click here to add Hani Abdel Kareem as an alert
Disable alert for Hani Abdel Kareem,
Click here to add Mohammad al Nadi as an alert
Disable alert for Mohammad al Nadi,
Click here to add Myriam Fares as an alert
Disable alert for Myriam Fares
The only thing Lebanese singer Adam is being "accused" of is delivering great vocals for the theme tune of Ramadan's upcoming TV drama "Ittiham" (Accusation).
The single was written by Hani Abdel Kareem, composed by Mohammad al Nadi, produced by Media Revolution 7 and distributed by Adel Ayesh.
Word has it that the single was recorded in Turkey with the collaboration of a number of renowned Turkish musicians, reports Elaph news.
The series starring Lebanese superstar Myriam Fares marks her acting debut, and revolves around a woman who's forced into prostitution, but then has the chance to take revenge on those who got her into the dirty business in the first place.
The series, which will air on numerous popular Arab TV channels, is predicted to become a Ramadan phenomenon as Myriam enjoys tremendous popularity in the Middle East, and this is one of the biggest productions this season.
- Wael Jassar is Layla's ray of sunshine: Singer to sing theme tune for Elwi's Ramadan drama "Sun"
- Good-girl-gone-bad Myriam Fares to play the role of a prostitute in new drama
- Arrogant much? Myriam Fares says her Ramadan drama WILL be the most popular this year!
- Never say never: Elissa goes back on her word and sings new TV series theme tune
- There's something about Myriam! Hassan Raddad infatuated by Miss Fares!