Lebanon’s daring diva strikes again: Myriam Fares’ most unique look yet
Fabulous superstar Myriam Fares is always looking fly with new styles that keep eyes and checkbooks open of fashion-concerned fans that try to keep up.
This time the Lebanese daring diva even outdid herself when it comes to the surprise factor of fashion.
According to MBC.net, Myriam’s most recent look is unlike any other in the past. It’s so unique, even for her, that the picture posted on her official Facebook page stirred many comments and diverging opinions by fans.
The first parallel image that popped to the minds of her fans after viewing the picture was, believe it or not, that of old-school Hollywood hot shot Charlie Chaplin from England. Only Myriam could pull off a look that brings to recall the early 20th century silent film star, but we’ll see how many fans try to prove us wrong with their own version of the style.
Was this look too much, even for Myriam? Share with us your thoughts.
- Myriam Fares came and got it as "Kifak Enta" snatched her awards
- Myriam Fares waves hello to Morocco and goodbye to 2013
- The entertainment of Silence: Charlie Chaplin
- Myriam Fares greets her fans with a modern Pharaonic look. (Image: Facebook)
- Myriam Fares leaves her food poisoning sick bed to perform for wedding