Myriam Fares the Queen of the Stage at FIFA World Cup performance at the Pyramids
After a slightly tumultuous time in Moscow, Myriam Fares has headed back to home sweet Middle East again. She sang her heart out at a wedding in Kuwait, then made her way over to the Great Pyriamids of Giza on November 16th to join the festivities surrounding the Federation International de Football Association (FIFA) World Cup Qualifiers Matches.
A special platform was constructed for the queen of the stage to throw a rockin' concert that took the pyramids, satellite channels and social media by storm. Her highly viewed performance marked the first time in history that a celeb was included as a highlight of the celebration.
Always in possesion of a statement-making wardrobe, Myriam didn't disappoint with a glitzy gown, which she Instagramed for us to enjoy as well.
The celebress seemed to also enjoy the history-making gig.
"It was an amazing concert ...! Thanks Egypt :)," she Tweeted.
Were you there, or did you watch it on the tube? Please share your comments or additions to the story in the comment box below!
- Myriam Fares kissed Cairo hello for a Valentine's Day performance
- Myriam Fares came and got it as "Kifak Enta" snatched her awards
- Russian doll: Myriam Fares gets mugged in Moscow
- She's still got it! Myriam Fares' V Day pic gets 100K Facebook "Likes" in less than 24 hours!
- Come one, come 10k! Myriam Fares brings in the Moroccan masses