There's something about Myriam! Hassan Raddad infatuated by Miss Fares!
Hassan Al Raddad is apparently infatuated with Myriam Fares! Umm, who isn’t?
But don’t get too excited just yet; it’s all an act! The Egyptian actor is only head over heels in love with Myms in their upcoming TV series!
The Lebanese singer-turned-actress and Hass signed a contract to star in “Ittiham” (Accusation), which marks their first professional collaboration together.
The pair are going regional and will begin filming their first hotly-anticipated scenes in April between Lebanon, the UAE and Egypt.
“Accusation’s” show-makers will be holding a press conference this week, where they’ll officially announce the series and release detailed information about its theme and cast members, according to Laha Magazine.
All is up in the air at the moment, but what we do know is that Hassan will play the role of a wealthy young man named “Khaled,” who, naturally, falls in love with Myriam’s character!
Throughout the series, certain events unfold and the couple are faced with numerous obstacles that create great tension between them.
“Accusation” was written by Claudia Mirchelan and will be directed by Philip Asmar.
Who knows, if things take a turn for the better, these two might actually became an off-screen couple!
- She can sing, she can dance and Myriam Fares can most certainly act too!
- Leaving little to the imagination: Reporter unzips Myriam Fares's dress at a press conference in Beirut
- The show must go on: Myriam Fares injured (but not bothered) while shooting TV drama
- If you got it, flaunt it! Myriam Fares shows off her bling and posh suite on social media
- Good-girl-gone-bad Myriam Fares to play the role of a prostitute in new drama