All work and no play makes Myriam Fares a dull girl
Aah, Myriam Fares is so lucky! She's just spent a whole month in the beautiful islands of Greece for a well-deserved vacation. But the fun is over, as she's just returned back to her native Lebanon to get back on track with her music career.
First on her list is working on completing her album, which will feature songs in the Lebanese, Egyptian and Gulf accents. She will then get back into full throttle and host a series of concerts in Lebanon and across the Arab world.
The busy bee will be heading to Morocco on August 24 to take part in the “Al Mutawasity Lil Natour” Festival, after which she will be returning back to Lebanon to hold a grand performance at the grand opening of the Nabia National Festival on September 1.
In other news, the highly popular actress is bursting with fans, as her Facebook page has reached a whopping 5 million of them. Mims thanked her fans by saying: “Five Millions thanks to my big family of true fans. Because of your love and support I always strive to give the best I can.”
- Myriam Fares: It's a Gulf thang!
- Good-girl-gone-bad Myriam Fares to play the role of a prostitute in new drama
- Money, beauty, and fame. Myriam Fares has it all but love
- Myriam Fares's good looks are FAKE, according to her fans and critics!
- Let's go shopping! Myriam Fares shops till she drops in London for Christmas