Come one, come 10k! Myriam Fares brings in the Moroccan masses
The region needs a reason to smile, sing, shout, and dance it out. That’s why a mind-blowing more than 10 thousand fans came from near and far to watch Myriam Fares fire up the stage with her saucy sass and singing talent at the recent gig in Al Nathour, Morocco. The heat and humidity were no hindrance for this superstar to bring it big time.
No one was expecting quite that many peeps, it seems, not the event organizers or the police! They had to call in extra security guards to make sure not a single ringlet was ruined from the hair on her head.
According to the Middle East news portal Elaph, security and police forces were disbursed throughout the area where the performance took place. The humidity and hot weather did not affect the performance of Myriam, who sang a collection of her most popular hits setting the stage on fire.
She doesn’t just know how to bring a crowd; she knows how to please them too! They were shocked when Myriam busted out sang a traditional Amazigh, Berbers of Morocco, titled "Ka' Ka' Ya Zubaydah".
She was rewarded an Amazigh flag to wear on her shoulders and an escort of multitudes of fans to the airport.
- Myriam Fares kissed Cairo hello for a Valentine's Day performance
- Myriam Fares waves hello to Morocco and goodbye to 2013
- Lebanon’s daring diva strikes again: Myriam Fares’ most unique look yet
- Myriam Fares came and got it as "Kifak Enta" snatched her awards
- New Year, new album! Full of flare Myriam Fares ready to release record