Lebanese star Myriam Fares shuns the plastic surgeon
Myriam Fares and her "big" nose
Singer Myriam Fares is not your ordinary Lebanese star: she has so far shied away from the surgeon's knife and this week revealed she won't be getting any nips or tucks unless it's a medical emergency.
Speaking to Arab magazine, Laha, Myriam said she was proud of her 'big' nose as it made her a little different from the identikit nose jobs you often see on Lebanese stars.
Myriam revealed that what she hates most about herself is the fact that her hair is so hard to handle. However she's not exactly suffering from low self esteem and told reporters she's happy with just about every other part of her body.
What do you think about the amount of celebrities getting plastic surgery? Tell us your thoughts below.
- Myriam Fares goes tech-y to put a smile on geeks' faces everywhere
- Some people don’t like big butts and cannot lie! Myriam Fares' photo spurs a back end of hatred on Instagram
- Myriam Fares on the road to recovery after shocking hospital snaps
- Myriam Fares follows the footsteps of Shakira and Jennifer Lopez
- Myriam Fares gets booty shakin' on TV