Nabila Obeid just can't commit to one man
Click here to add Al Azhar University as an alert
Disable alert for Al Azhar University,
Click here to add Elaph as an alert
Disable alert for Elaph,
Click here to add Fifi Abdo as an alert
Disable alert for Fifi Abdo,
Click here to add Nabila Obeid as an alert
Disable alert for Nabila Obeid,
Click here to add University of Wales as an alert
Disable alert for University of Wales
After her infamous kiss with belly dancer, Fifi Abdo, we all assumed that Egyptian actress, Nabila Obeid, was single. But according to the Middle East news portal, Elaph, the star has a special someone in her life.
However, she won't be ringing those wedding bells just yet as she admitted to reporters this week that she just can't seem to commit. Nabila said her reasons were personal and she wouldn't be revealing them to the public anytime soon.
In the meantime, the actress has been basking in a more academic kind of glow after the University of Wales decided to award her an honorary PhD for her achievements in the world of acting.
Nabila will be picking up the degree from Al Azhar University in her home country next week with a whole slew of Welsh representatives along for the celebration.
- Fifi Abdo and Nabila Obeid in a tree: female kiss sparks legal fury
- 8-year-old Yemeni child dies at hands of 40-year-old husband on wedding night
- Welcome to the most eco-friendly restaurant in the Middle East
- American in Arabia Muses on Saudi 'Misyar' Marriages: 'Halal Hook-Ups'
- Nabila Obeid no “Stolen kisses”