Love and weapons? Nadia al Jundi films with ex-husband
Nadia al Jundi is an actress in the twighlight of her career but so far she has shown no signs of slowing down. The Egyptian 71-year-old was insisting on bikinis less than a decade ago and now she is set to star in a new TV drama produced by her ex-husband, Mohammad Mukhtar.
Nadia insists that despite their divorce, the pair are still friends but the actress is known for her stormy temper and fierce attitude so that might all change on their latest project, 'Al Hub wa al Silhah' (Love and Weapons.)
The drama is set to be released during Ramadan 2013 as the remaining cast and crew have not yet been chosen. Screenwriter, Rawiah Rashed, says he wants to finish writing all the episodes before taking on any more actors.
- No money? No Nadia...Little Ms. Jundi jets the set of her ex-hubby's film "Love and Weapons"
- Front and center or not at all: Nadia Al Jundi refuses to be a guest star
- Nadia's Secret: Al Jundi and her ex-hubby back together... in new TV drama!
- Despite criticism Nadia Al Jundi carries on
- Nadia Al Jundi shopping in Paris