No money? No Nadia...Little Ms. Jundi jets the set of her ex-hubby's film "Love and Weapons"
No executive producer to financially fortify the project, no Nadia Al Jundi as the lead actress, plain and simple. The Egyptian actress was to take the leading role in "Al Hub Wal Silah" (Love and Weapons) produced by none other than her ex-husband. Believe it or not, it wasn't former lovers quarrels that brought her agreement to star in the show to a halt; it was actually money problems that prevented her from tackling the proposed role. Mohammad couldn't find a producer to assist him financially in producing the drama.
Not one to be left defeated, Nadia determined to still appear in a Ramadan drama this year and agreed to take on "Asrar" (Secrets) instead.
According to Sayidaty.net, Nadia has signed a contract with the producing company of the drama "Asrar" but has still to find a male counterpart to star alongside her. The most famous celebs have already snagged their holy month roles it seems, so here's to hoping she's finds a man quickly!
- Love and weapons? Nadia al Jundi films with ex-husband
- Front and center or not at all: Nadia Al Jundi refuses to be a guest star
- Nadia's Secret: Al Jundi and her ex-hubby back together... in new TV drama!
- Nadia Al Jundi solves mysteries
- Nadia Al Jundi goes back to her natural habitat in a seductive role this Ramadan