Nadia's Secret: Al Jundi and her ex-hubby back together... in new TV drama!
Egyptian actress Nadia Al Jundi may not be getting back together with her ex-hubby producer Mohammad Mukhtar in real life, but she is returning to work with him in the upcoming TV drama “Asrar” (Secrets).
"Secrets" is a social drama revolving around a doctor (Nadia) who’s faced with a number of unfortunate circumstances in her profession because of her insistence to fight corruption.
Nadia will begin filming the first scenes of this intriguing drama in Cairo, Sharm El Sheikh and Hurghada this week.
The drama was written by Ahmad Subhi and will be directed by Wael Fahmi Abdel Hamid.
According to Laha Magazine, actors Ezzat Abu Ouf, Abeer Sabri, Feryal Yousif, Ahmad Saeed Abdel Ghani and a number of new faces will be starring alongside the veteran actress.
Nadia last appearance in a TV drama was in "Malika Fil Manfi" (A Queen in Exile) three years ago.
- Nadia Al Jundi goes back to her natural habitat in a seductive role this Ramadan
- Nadia Al Jundi is back to telling "Secrets" again
- "Secrets" don't make friends: no channel has purchased Nadia Al Jundi's drama yet!
- Nadia Al Jundi a queen in exile
- No money? No Nadia...Little Ms. Jundi jets the set of her ex-hubby's film "Love and Weapons"