Nadia Al Jundi is back to telling "Secrets" again
Nadia can smile again because her show is soon to be aired at last. (Image: Facebook)
The break lasted over a month, but Nadia Al Jundi is back in business now, baby. The Egyptian actress has resumed work on her new television drama "Asrar" (Secrets), which is scheduled to be aired during the month of October after it was marketed to one of the satellite channels.
According to the Middle East news portal Elaph, director of the drama Wael Fahmi Abdel Hameed is scheduled to continue filming the outdoor scenes first, then will be doing the indoor ones that are set to be complete within two weeks. The first episodes are already done and ready for our viewing pleasure.
Alongside Nadia, actresses Liqa Sweidan and Feryal Yousif will also star in the drama. The entire drama will be filmed and ready to be submitted in full to the producing company by the end of the current month of August.
The show originally had hopes of making it into the Ramadan marathon, but "Secrets" really don't make friends easily, I guess.
- Nadia's Secret: Al Jundi and her ex-hubby back together... in new TV drama!
- Secrets don't make friends and neither does Nadia Al Jundi! It's her way or the highway on set
- "Secrets" don't make friends: no channel has purchased Nadia Al Jundi's drama yet!
- Nadia Al Jundi goes back to her natural habitat in a seductive role this Ramadan
- Nadia Al Jundi back to the small screen after a 25-year absence