Nadia al Jundi honored
The fifth Al-Asala International Festival for Culture and Arts will be held in Al-Arish City of Palm Trees, capital of North Sinai in Egypt as planned.
The festival, scheduled for September 17, will honor a number of prominent artists for their achievements throughout their career.
According to the London based Elaph, the list of stars to be honored includes Egyptian actress Nadia Al Jundi, Egyptian veteran actor Omar Al-Hariry in addition to Hisham Abdel-Hamid, Sofia Al Omary, Shireen, and several others.
This year’s festival will feature artists from twelve countries including Egypt, Iraq, Russia, Austria, France, Portugal, Emirates, Iran, Kuwait, Syria and Jordan.
The festival events were recently announced by writer & critic Dessouki Said during a press conference at the Canadian Embassy in Cairo.
Nadia has reached an agreement with producer Mohammad Foazi to star in the new television drama “Man Atlaq Al Rasas Ala Hind Alaam?” (Who fired the shots on Hind Alaam?).
The drama revolves around a journalist’s action packed adventure. The writer is faced with an assassin who has targeted her, and she begins a quest to find out who is behind her attempted murder.
The drama marks Nadia’s second leading role on the small screen, the first being her role in the series “Mishwar Imra’a” (A Woman’s Journey).
- Nadia al Jundi to be honored at the Alexandria Film Festival
- Nadia al Jundi slammed for her age-inappropriate dress sense (or lack of it) at the Alexandria International Film Festival
- Prominent Female Journalist Assassinated in Kuwait
- Elham Shahin vows to never act alongside Nadia Al Jundi
- Elham Shahin and Nadia Al Jundi end disputes