Nadia al Jundi to be honored at the Alexandria Film Festival
Egypt’s veteran seductive actress Nadia al Jundi will be honored at the 30th Alexandria Film Festival for her ongoing achievements in the entertainment industry.
Egyptian folk singer Mohamed Mounir and director Daoud Abdel Sayed will also be honored at the fetival, which will run from on Sep 10-16.
According to Elaph news, the three celebs were chosen through a vote by members of the festival’s Executive Committee.
The festival is organised by the Egyptian Association of Writers and Critics of Cinema, headed by film critic Al Amir Abatha, and they’re currently selecting the films to be screened at the prestigious event.
- Kinda Alloush will be judging your next movie at the 29th Alexandria Film Festival
- Laila Elwi honored by Children’s Cinema Festival
- Omar al Sherif Honored to Head Int’l Montpellier Film Fest
- Nabila Obeid honored, heads judging committee at the Muscat International Film Festival
- Suez Int’l Film Fest on Track, Minus Formal Contest