Front and center or not at all: Nadia Al Jundi refuses to be a guest star
Excuses, excuses. Nadia Al Jundi apologized for declining an invite to guest appear on a new film “WWIII” because she is preparing for a Ramadan TV drama “Al Hub wa Al Silah” (Love and the Weapon) with ex-husband producer Mohammad Mukhtar, said the Middle East new portal Elaph.
Nadia hasn’t appeared on the big screen in more than 10 years and actually doesn’t want to return to cinema unless she has a lead role, admitted sources close to her. Looks like it’s front and center or not at all for the feisty Egyptian actress. She won’t take backstage next to young actors Ahmad Fahmi, Hisham Majed and Shiko who will star in the film.
Egyptian actress An’am Salousa will make the guest appearance instead of Nadia, and she’s already given her approval to begin filming her scenes in the next few days.
What reason do you suspect is true for Nadia? Let us know what you think!
- No money? No Nadia...Little Ms. Jundi jets the set of her ex-hubby's film "Love and Weapons"
- Nadia's Secret: Al Jundi and her ex-hubby back together... in new TV drama!
- Love and weapons? Nadia al Jundi films with ex-husband
- "Secrets" don't make friends: no channel has purchased Nadia Al Jundi's drama yet!
- Despite criticism Nadia Al Jundi carries on