Nadine Njeim's beautiful blue dress turns her into an Instagram hit!
Actress and former Miss Lebanon Nadine Njeim is doing oh-so-well on Instagram! It just so happens that Nadine’s pic in a beautiful Zuhair Murad blue dress was one of the most viewed pix on Instagram. The popular pic was taken by photographer Sharbil Bu Mansour, reported Elaph news. The photo was ranked most popular not only once, but twice, by fans around the world.
But she's not all fashion and beauty; in other news, Nadine is currently busy filming her role in the new TV drama series "Law" (If), which she stars in alongside Syrian actor Abed Fahed and Lebanese actor Youssef El Khal. She is also busy filming her scenes for the new drama "Ishq Al Nisa’a" (Loving Women) with a number of stars like Lebanese actress Ward El Khal, Peter Saman, Syrian actor Basel Khayat and Wissam Hanna.
The drama "Law" consists of 30 episodes and was written by Bilal Shahadat and Nadine Jaber, and directed by Samer Al Barqawi. The drama is a joint Arab project that sheds light on the different marital problems faced in Arab society.
- Sorry Nadine al Rasi, Bassem Yakhour is too busy for your show!
- Nadine Al Rassi wraps up filming for Ramadan special, moves on to the next one
- Abid Fahed is ‘IF’y about Nadine Njeim
- Nadine Tahseen Bek, leading star in “Qalbi Maak”
- Behind the scenes of "The Sacrifice", Amal Arafeh and Nadine Tahsin Baik are seen in special attire