Get well soon! Nadine Njeim knows how to get attention
Nadine Njeim is coming out of the shadows.
After a spotlight hiatus over the last year, beauty queen Nadine Njeim has gotten back in the ring. Her recent claim to fame has nothing to do with her physical appearance or any kind of talent but is due entirely to a recent hospital visit.
The former Miss Lebanon was admitted to hospital and informed her fans through a tweet, "I am now in the hospital, and I hope I will leave tomorrow."
While she didn’t reveal the reason behind the hospital visit, we certainly hope all is well with her health.
Her marriage and newborn baby have taken away her attention for a time, but she will soon be choosing the most appropre television drama to make her official comeback.
Looks like we’ll be getting a few more view of that pretty lil’ face soon enough. Thank you, Nadine.
Do you think her standard of appropriate TV is the same as yours? Please share your thoughts by commenting below!
- Baby bump beauty queen: Nadine Nujeim announces she's pregnant
- 'Bed scenes' don't faze Lebanon's Nadine Njeim
- 8-year-old Yemeni child dies at hands of 40-year-old husband on wedding night
- Osama Bin getting Laid-en? US refuses to release OBL's porn stash
- Bashar Assad will soon Get Involved in the ‘Nasty Politics of Survival’