From famous actress to poor journalist, Nadine Tahsin Baik tackles new role
With so many different character types to tackle in a a cinematic career that's skyrocketing, we wonder if Syrian actress Nadine Tahsin Baik even knows who she is right now! It's must be a challenge to "stay in character" intensely then switch to another part in a snap.
Nadine just finished up filming the upcoming drama "Khawatim" (Rings) as poor journalist "Yamin" working for a wealthy business woman named "Dalal", played by Syrian actress Karis Bashar. Dalal vows to take Yamin under her wing and help her financially get through her education.
The busy starlet has since moved on to the drama "Al Qurban" (The Sacrifice) with director Ala Ad Din Kawkash, and according to the Middle East news portal Elaph, Nadine had also taken part in two new films "Al Rajal Al Lathi Sana' Filman" (The Man Who Created a Film) with director Ahmad Al Ahmad, as well as "Ghurfa Iftiradiah Ala Al Satih" (A Room on the Roof).
Can Nadine keep up with that much drama? Tell us what you think in the comment box below!
- Behind the scenes of "The Sacrifice", Amal Arafeh and Nadine Tahsin Baik are seen in special attire
- Nadine Tahseen Baik joins the girls
- Do be Abeer and get back on the TV screen! Shams Al Din "Rings" in career
- "Casanova" Milad Youssef can't get enough of women!
- Nadine Al Rassi wraps up filming for Ramadan special, moves on to the next one