Najlaa Fathi still attracts young people
Egyptian actress Najlaa Fathi, well known for her striking beauty over the years, flew to Lebanon early this week to receive her “Golden Moreks” prize, according to Akhbar al Yom newspaper.
Fathi, proving that she still holds an ongoing glamour, has won the golden prize for the most loved Arab actress. A poll was made in Lebanon and Jordan to pick up the star. “I’m so happy to win this prize,” Fathi commented, adding that it is a real honor and happiness to receive a prize given from people themselves.
Despite her engagement with the Alexandria Film Festival, being the head of the jury committee for Egyptian films contest, Fathi directly flew to Lebanon to receive her prize.
Last year, the exceptional actress Fathi was gearing up to shoot “Qissat Hub Haqiqiyah” (Real Love Story) infront of actor Hussein Fahmi. “The film is a romantic comedy which I hope will restore the lost romance to the Egyptian cinema industry,” Fathi has told Akhbar al Yom newspaper. The film, directed by Samah Anwar, delivers the message that any wife may overlook the whims of her husband in order to protect her family. - Albawaba.com
- Najlaa Fathi and Hussein Fahmi Pursue Real Love
- Najlaa Fathi and Nour El Sherif unite with Kuwaiti actors to portray the effect of the September 11th attacks on the US
- Najlaa Fathi Undergoes Sex-Change Operation in ‘Sugar Law’
- Najlaa Fathi falls for a younger man
- After 25 years Najlaa Fathy and Mervat Ameen reunite