Najwa calls on fans to design personal page on Facebook
Lebanese singer Najwa Karam has launched a one of kind contest that asks her fans to design a new interface for her official page on the social network Facebook. According to the rules of the contest, anyone can join and participants are to send in their designs and a poll will be held to choose the best one.
The administrators of Najwa’s page have already received over 50 designs in the first week the contest was announced. The administrators said that the contest will be on a weekly basis and is a way for Najwa to interact with her fans.
According to the internet website MBC.net, recently, Najwa held a different poll in order to have her fans choose which song from her latest album to film in the form of a music video. As a result of the poll, the song “Ha Al Lailah Mafi Noum” (No sleep tonight) received the most votes and Najwa agreed with Lebanese director Waleed Nasif to film it.
- Egyptian army fans furious over Sisi losing out on "Person of the Year" to Pope Francis
- Jacky’s Electronics and AMD to give away prize of PC with VISION Technology via Facebook
- Abdul Latif Jameel wins Facebook Application Award 2012
- CTA launches new custom Facebook fan page
- XMPie opens new revenue stream for customers by enabling web-to-print, Facebook integration